Infiniti will launch its all-new Infiniti InTouch Services with the new Q60 sports coupe, due on sale in European markets soon.
The new infotainment features, which ensure Infiniti remains competitive in the premium connectivity arena, improve comfort, convenience and safety, and reflect the brand’s strategy towards customer-centric and premium mobility services that give confidence to the driver.
With faster processing power, Infiniti InTouch can now manage over 250 programmable settings for engine, suspension and steering (accessed through the Drive Mode Selector), seat position, audio and navigation, as well as heating and ventilation. The preferred settings for three drivers can be stored on the Infiniti Intelligent Key.
Infiniti Q60 Sports Coupe
Q60 owners will be able to access certain vehicle functions remotely using the Infiniti InTouch Services App, which interacts directly with the car. Drivers can easily activate Infiniti InTouch Services and use them through the Q60, smartphone or personal computer.
The comfort, convenience and safety features that come with Infiniti InTouch Services include:
* Call Infiniti Assistance: In-vehicle breakdown calling at the touch of a button.
* Maintenance alert notification: Reminder notification when vehicle is due for scheduled maintenance.
* My Car Finder: Ability to check the latest available position of your Infiniti on your smartphone or computer.
* Remote horn and remote lights: Ability to sound the horn or flash the lights remotely using the Infiniti InTouch Services App to locate the car when needed.
* Vehicle Health Report: Providing a monthly overview of the car’s status regarding ABS, airbags, brakes, engine, oil pressure, and tyre pressure.
* Malfunction notification: Provides a notification through Infiniti InTouch Services App when a warning light is triggered in the vehicle.
* Infiniti InTouch Tracking: After potential theft, incident is communicated either with an automatic alert or directly by the customer to the Service Provider, who later liaises with the Police and tracks the vehicle position.
Customer deliveries of the new Infiniti Q60 sports coupe will commence in selected markets in October 2016.
- Formula 1
- Volvo Car Corporation
- Audi R18
- Auto Expo
- Car care tips
- FIA WEC
- Land Rover
- Maruti Suzuki
- Nico Rosberg
- Tata Motors
- Volvo Technology
- 'diesel tax'
- Audi R18 e-tron quattro
- Audi R18 LMP1
- Audi India
- Audi Driving Experience
- Audi A8
- Anti-lock Braking System
- Anti-lock Brakes
- Andre Schürrle
- Alto 800
- Allgäu-Orient Rally
- Active Safety Test Area AB
- Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose
- 24 Hours of Le Mans
- 1956 MG Magnette ZA
- 1933 Humber
- 1932 Ford V8 DeLuxe Phaeton
- 1926 Auburn Tourer
- 1925 Fiat Tipo 103
- 1924 Rolls-Royce 20 HP Barker Tourer (GLK 21)
- 1906 Renault Freres
- 14th Maruti Suzuki Raid-de-Himalaya